SharkBite Brass Push Coupling
Innovative SharkBite push-to-connect pipe repair couplings make for quick and easy installations. Connect two pieces of PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and / or SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination. Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications, brass couplings with push-to-connect design can be installed permanently or provide a temporary fix while you work. Choose the right model for your pipe type, measure and mark the correct insertion depth and push to make the connection.
Push-to-connect brass pipe connectors are ideal for working in tight spaces but can be leveraged wherever repairs are needed. The faster install time and versatile use reduces installation errors, allowing pros to schedule more jobs in a day.
Features and benefits:
- Are compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe in any combination.
- Don't require special tools, crimping, glue or soldering.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Are approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Can be easily removed using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Are rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.